Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jack'o'Lantern Glow Polish ~ Pretty & Polished

I discovered Pretty & Polished a few months ago, and I am in love with most of her polishes.  This one appealed to me as something really fun for Halloween, but could also be fun in the summer as well; I am all about multitasking, especially for polish.

Okay, so this stuff is awesome!  Super pretty yellow base with tiny orange glitters and small orange hex glitters.  It applies fairly matte, so if you want shine, use a good top coat.  I liked it both ways.


This is two coats with Essie top-coat "Good -to-Go".  One coat was okay, but I liked the better coverage of two.

inside, natural light

The other thing two coats did was make the glow-in-the-dark aspect of it much brighter and longer lasting!  Sorry the pic is so blurry... my camera hates to take dark shots.  Obviously the longer you "charge" your polish, the longer it glows.  I got about 15 minutes of glow out of a 1 minute charge.  Super fun!


This, and many other polishes, are for sale at her Etsy store:  Pretty & Polished

1 comment:

  1. Love the glow in the dark quality of this one!Thanks for the pictures!
    Mom E.

    ReplyDelete